VMware Horizon Community
lucasitteam
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Zero Client compatible with Virtualization Pack for Skype for Business

Hi There,

I was searching for compatibility of Zero client with Virtualization Pack for Skype.

I couldn't locate but I used RTAV to filter. There is not single Zero client which support this. I saw a link on vendor's site here but the feature is expected to come.

Is it fair to conclude Zero do not support the Virtualization Pack?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonyHuynh201110
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Teradici zero clients will NOT be supported with the Virtualization Pack for Skype for Business for making optimized audio or video calls.

You may want to look at Blast zero clients from our partners - 10ZiG Technology: The Peak of Thin & Zero Clients

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonyHuynh201110
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Teradici zero clients will NOT be supported with the Virtualization Pack for Skype for Business for making optimized audio or video calls.

You may want to look at Blast zero clients from our partners - 10ZiG Technology: The Peak of Thin & Zero Clients

0 Kudos
TonyHuynh201110
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Sravan_k
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Hi,

Is Wise client belongs to zero or Linux thin client?

Thank you