Class ID

vmware training class id validity?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

What do you mean?

Have you taken official training, and you're wondering how long it "counts" towards VCP?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
MuhammadSha
Contributor
Contributor

HI

yes i have taken official training and i have class id (Jan 2017) ,this id any validity for write a exam VCP?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There is no “time limit” between when you take training, and when you go on to pass the exams for a VCP - so long as the exams you want to take have not been retired.

Check the page for the specific certification you want to achieve, to confirm the training requirement and exams you’ll need to pass: VMware Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
MuhammadSha
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your information.

0 Kudos
Hitesh1986
Contributor
Contributor

Dear scott28tt,

I have watched VMware training videos on Youtube, please assist me how i can i attend vmware vcp-dcv certification?

Thanks in Advance.  

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The requirements are shown here: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

0 Kudos