1 person found this helpful
I tryed to see if I can reproduce this problem, but could not achive what you have on the screen shots above.
Can you try it out on another browser and see if the problem exists ?
I made a re-test, our testing environment is VMware vCenter Server which the version is 6.5U1.
I found that a part of the problem has been solved in this version of vCenter Server.
In HTML, the problem doesn't esist, but it is still not normal in Flex.
In the screen which iclude our custom plugin's page, if you narrow the browser the problem will appear.
This question will appear in IE, Chrome and FireFox.
This is the result of our testing.
Hopping to help you to repair the problem.
Thank you for your report and testing. It is good that the issue does not exist in the HTML Client anymore.
Expected deprecation of the Flex Client has been announced so it is generally in maintenance mode now. Hence, I am not sure this is going to be fixed in the next release.