VMware Horizon Community
arryvang
Contributor
Contributor

Cloud Pod Architecture Global Entitlement

I am in the process of deploying a Cloud Pod Architecture and have noticed when removing the local entitlement and applying the global entitlement, the desktop pools have the message "No users or groups are entitled to this pool. Click Entitlements... to add users to this pool." displayed in the summary tab.  Global entitlements appear to be working correctly.  Is there a way to suppress the message when I don't want to make local entitlements?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Not sure about the messages whether this is default behaviour, as when removing the local entitlement and add global entitlement this message might be expected  for that task perform and then saves the correct global entitlements . could not  find any information on suppressing the message.

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
arryvang
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thinking it may be a default behavior as well.  I have not been able to find anything either.

0 Kudos
epa80
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We have been using Global Entitlements with CPA for about 2 years. Unfortunately that's just something that stays there. It's meaningless, albeit a bit of an eyesore.

0 Kudos
MP-CAE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey, I know this is not new by any means - but I was wondering if anyone had any luck finding a way to remove the eyesore of an error message since it's of no use as we clearly have entitled users coming from a global entitlement:

MPCAE_1-1699016084094.png

Thanks!

0 Kudos