VMware Horizon Community
nary4484
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How do I escalate an open SR? My assigned agent is ignoring me...

Sorry if this is the wrong place but posting anyways.

I opened a View related ticket in late-July.  The agent last made contact with me August 3rd.  I opened a second ticket since I was getting no reply from him.  Unfortunately the second ticket got assigned to the same agent and he is still not reaching out to me at all.  I found his managers email address via his signature but his manager is even ignoring my emails.  I can't get a response from anybody.  I've never had this poor service in my life!

It's not a critical issue so I don't feel the need to sit on hold forever on the phone but it looks like I might end up having to do this.

This is just crazy that two open SR's get me literally 0 replies from my assigned agent AND his manager. 

Kiran N & Varghese Kurian... you are not doing a good job at your job!

-end rant-

But seriously, what other options do I have?  I'm either going to call the 800 or open another ticket and hope it doesn't get assigned to him again.

4 Replies
angelage1
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

https://www.vmware.com/support/file-sr.html

See “How to Escalate a Support Request”

Angela Ge Product Line Manager, VMware Horizon
vasan22in
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Login to https://my.vmware.com/  with your vmware id and go to support column in the page. It will display all your open and closed SR. Choose the SR which you want to escalate and type your comments on that.

Thanks,

Srini

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Thanks, Srini
sachu2017
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Please escalate it your account Manager.

TechMassey
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

This one is easy. In the email from the support engineer is their managers number. When you contact that person, they also will share their manager. You can get things escalated fairly quickly that way.

Please help out! If you find this post helpful and/or the correct answer. Mark it! It helps recgonize contributions to the VMTN community and well me too 🙂
0 Kudos