VMware Cloud Community
baber
Expert
Expert

how can check refresh time for alert page

Dear all

Hi

how can config alert page in vrops 6.5 for refresh automatically?

because one of my service has been down and i click on refresh button for show alert also when service up it did not automatically removed and have to click on refresh button to removed too

how can config for auto refresh and refresh time ?

BR

Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello,

Any new alerts will be at the new impact level. If you want to reset all the generated alerts to the new level, cancel the old alerts. If they are generated after cancellation, they will have the new impact level. Please refer to the link below:

VMware Documentation Library

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert

thanks

but i think you did not understand coorrectly my means

for example in all of monitoring tools we have a refresh time in alert page that page will be automatically refresh in specific time

now one of my vms fail and i had to click on refresh page that it show in alert page where can i change refresh time on alert page ??

BR

0 Kudos
sxnxr
Commander
Commander

I think this will work. We dont use vrops for alerting so never done it

Create a dashboard and add the alert list widget. Configure it to the object you want (vsphere world for everything) and set the widget to refresh and set the interval. You could have several alert lists on the same dashboard for different objects (one for each vcenter for example)

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert

please see attach pic i have create a dashboard but when i select edit and want select objects just select vm with name DNS

but in object list show me datastore4

why ?

what is problem?

0 Kudos