This should be present with the hp custom iso image. Are you using the HP iso for install or the plain image from VMware?
We have the same problem. All our hosts are using the latest image by HP, yet no HA providers are listed when we try to configure them.
HP iso install. I think that only the HP custom iso is not enough. Some plugin must be needed to configure the proactive ha.
I have the same issue. Hosts have been upgraded (via VUM) to 6.5 U1 using the July 2017 HPE Customized Image, yet no providers are listed for Proactive HA.
I have the same issue, VMware ESXi 6.5 U1 Custom Image for HPE , and the latest Firmware of Server HPE 02/07/2017
Same issue here.
6.5U1 HPE customized iso, latest firmware from SPP SPP 2017.07.2.
The customized iso is only for the host and drivers. We need a hpe provider plugin to vcenter to read the data from the host.
Did anyone find it?
1 person found this helpful
HPE OneView for VMware vCenter with Operations Manager and Log Insight
- Support for HPE OneView 4.0.
- HTML5-based User Interface and HPE OneView backend.
- Support for HPE Synergy Image Streamer custom attributes, Server Profile Template deployment, and cluster edit.
- Support for VMware Proactive HA.
- Performance and scalability improvements.
is that free or have to buy that ?
Could anyone run proactiveHA ?