VMware Performance Community
KraT_by
Contributor
Contributor

No results for testing partial Tile, even operation/minutes for created VMs

Hi everyone, for our purpose we need to get information about operations/second for several VMs. We create partial tile with only several VMs

bug1.png

Test was started and successfully finished. But as expected, there is no score, because we have only several VMs

[root@primeclient Results_20170710172813_Job2]# perl ../../tools/tilescore.pl -t 1 -V

VMmark 3.0 TileScore : v1.0 05222017

Computing_results_for_test_with_tile_count: 1 ...

Referencing_tile: 0.

Error : Standby0.wrf does not exist, exiting

But we still need information about performance in VMs such operations/second.

I have tried to collect result manually, but I'm failed.

We have cluster with 2 ESXi. All tile's VMs created on 1 ESXi. We need just this metrics operations/seconds in VMs. Could you please help me, how to get information from finished test?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
fredab2
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Looking at the VM's you included it looks like you only ran the Weathervane Elastic VMs. If that is the case and you want to see the tilescore for those VMs (Weathervane Elastic only)  you would do the following:

perl ../../tools/tilescore.pl -t 1 -W -S -X -C -Y -D

Do    'perl ../../tools/tilescore.pl -h'  to see the  help infor for the tilescore.pl command.

Fred

0 Kudos
KraT_by
Contributor
Contributor

Actually there is no any *.wrf files

[root@primeclient Results_20170710172813_Job2]# pwd

/root/VMmark3/results/Results_20170710172813_Job2

[root@primeclient Results_20170710172813_Job2]#  perl ../../tools/tilescore.pl -t 1 -W -S -X -C -Y -D

VMmark 3.0 TileScore : v1.0 05222017

Computing_results_for_test_with_tile_count: 1 ...

Referencing_tile: 0.

Error : WeathervaneElastic0.wrf does not exist, exiting

0 Kudos
fredab2
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I just confirmed for Weathervane runs within VMmark3 that running the Elastic workload by itself is not supported without also running Auction workload.  Build out the Auction VMs and add to WorkloadList line in VMmark3.Properties to run.

Fred

0 Kudos
KraT_by
Contributor
Contributor

Hm..we will try it, but if it's not supported, what did test check 3.5 hours?

0 Kudos