VMware Cloud Community
Semper79
Contributor
Contributor

Problem connection with domain user

Hi at all,

I have a problem in the vSphere Mobile Watchlist (version 1.5.050000 on Android Phone v. 6.0.1), when I try to connect in my server (with an active VPN connection) I receive the message in the app "Server not responding" but in the Event of vSphere on my local pc show this message (I have 2 servers with esx 5.1 and 3 servers with esx 5.5 same problem for both versions):

info      7/6/2017 10:53:43 AM    DOMAIN\USERUser DOMAIN\USER@MyVPNip logged out (login time: Thursday, July 06, 2017 8:23:34 AM, number of API invocations: 0, user agent: VMware VI Client/4.0.0)

and after some moments in the Event of vSphere show that (and repeat this message for more time):

info      7/6/2017 10:53:39 AM    DOMAIN\USER      User DOMAIN\USER@MyVPNip logged in as VMware VI Client/4.0.0

I think so it's only (but this is my opinion) a problem of timeout in the app but is not possible change this option, sometimes the log-in run correctly and immediatly with a domain user.

I tested with an iPhone and no had problem to connect.

If I try to connect with a local user created in VMware from vSphere Mobile Watchlist and no had problem to connect.

Thank to help me for solve that

Mauro

0 Kudos
0 Replies