VMware Horizon Community
Super6VCA
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

The SAM database on the windows server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship.

Getting this error on two users out of 20 who access an instant clone pool.  Does the MS hotfix need to be applied to the thick client for this error to go away?? Odd part about this is that it only happens to that pool and those users.  I was running on version 7.0.2 of the agent so i thought i might try 7.0.3.  Any comments or suggestions are welcome.  Thanks

Perry

Thank you, Perry
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AishR
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Check for duplicate desktop names,If you create desktop pools and specify desktop names that are not unique, for example, Pool1 has desktops dt-1 and dt-2, and Pool2 also has desktops dt-1 and dt-2, and you delete one of the pools, users will have problems connecting to the remaining desktops. They may get an error such as SAM Database on Windows server do not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship. This is expected behavior because View does not support non-unique desktop names.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AishR
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Check for duplicate desktop names,If you create desktop pools and specify desktop names that are not unique, for example, Pool1 has desktops dt-1 and dt-2, and Pool2 also has desktops dt-1 and dt-2, and you delete one of the pools, users will have problems connecting to the remaining desktops. They may get an error such as SAM Database on Windows server do not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship. This is expected behavior because View does not support non-unique desktop names.

0 Kudos