VMware Edu & Cert Community
minkhial
Contributor
Contributor

First virtualization to take

sir, am new to virtualization i just want to know the first Data Center Virtualization exam to take 1V0-620 OR 2V0-620?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Start your learning here: Virtualization Technology & Virtual Machine Software

Thinking about exams and certifications, you can review the objectives of each exam to help you decide what is best for you: Data Center Virtualization

VCA level certifications (and exams) are just fundamentals only, VCP level (and exams) are fairly technical and you will also need to take training.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You also asked about the 1V0-621 and 2V0-621 exams - as the question was so similar to what you've asked in this thread,  I've deleted that thread as it can be answered here.

Those 2 exams are for totally different certifications - 1V0-621 is the exam for VCA6-DCV, while 2V0-621 is for VCP6-DCV.

I strongly recommend you take a look at this page to learn more about the certifications: Data Center Virtualization

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos