Able to nail down to a specific use case.
1. Have ESX host with both Management and ISCSI network configured on the same NIC (vmnic0).
2. A simple Ubuntu VM hosted on shared ISCSI storage.
3. Have created two VLAN interfaces in Ubuntu machine (eth0.1805, eth0.1804).
4. Attached one of the VLAN interface (eth0.1804) to a OVS bridge.
5. Now, try to add any network to the VM from Vcenter Server, the ESX host hangs.
If we have dedicated nic for ISCSI network, then we are facing this issue.
Can anyone suggest what might have went wrong.