VMware Cloud Community
FTVDaniel
Contributor
Contributor

presentation issue

Hello

I want to present a list of luns to delete for the storage team and I tried different methodes but all have issues

• the first one is to present the luns uid in the form title by the syntax ${variable} but with this option it is not possible to do a copy and past
  • the second one is to present the list as a external input of the user interface but I do not know at the beginning of the workflow how many luns I will have to add so I use the multi-lines text input property this solution is correct but the cell is only two lines so there is more than 2 luns to delete people in charge can miss the last ones

is there a possibilité to resize the cell in a formula or a solution for the user to see all the text ?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi,

There is no option to specify the number of visible rows in multi-line text control. And I don't think there is an option to make the list shown via ${...} in places like field description selectable.

Another option, if you know the upper limit for the number of luns N, would be to create many fields (one per each lun); they should be hidden by default and only the N of them can be shown. But this will look rather ugly in the presentation UI Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
FTVDaniel
Contributor
Contributor

thanks

I will send the list in the mail with an information for them to validate the operation in orchestrator

0 Kudos