Looking for VMWare System Architects.
Trying to build private - public cloud in our company. Ours is a small business based off of DC Metro Area.
If you are interested, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Here is the Job Description:
• Fundamental knowledge of cloud including Infrastructure as a Service, public and private cloud solutions
• Hands on experience with the VMware suit of virtualization tools, including vCloud Director and vCloud orchestrator
• Minimum 3 years of experience in VMware administration and vRealize suite.
• Minimum 3 years of experience Architecting, Building, and supporting enterprise solutions.
• Knowledge and experience with at least one programing/scripting language: Poweshell, python, JSON, etc.
• Relevant VMWare Certifications: VCAP, VCDX Responsibilities:
• Works with the peers to develop and implement a private cloud solution based on VMWare products during the solution delivery life-cycle phases including design, build, test. A private cloud solution that meets client requirements will include: Automation, intelligent operations, cloud business management, and analytics capabilities.
• Responsible for developing the definition and design of specific solution areas within the VMWare vRealize solution suite, and working with lead engineers on the analysis of alternative solutions, creating architectural standards, defining processes to ensure conformance to standards, developing detailed implementation plans, knowledge transfer documents, and solution testing criteria.