VMware Cloud Community
ooajala
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

UI Logo Rebrand

Hi all,

I was wondering if it was possible to modify the logo after you have logged into vROPs. I know its possible to change the backdrop before you login but what about after you login.

I would like for my dashboards to show our company logo since we are showing custom dashboards on kiosk screens.

Let me know what you guys think.

--
*** If you like my response, please click "Like" below, if you think I answered your question to the best of my abilities, please mark post as Correct Answer ***

3x vROps Environments implemented across my organization. VDI vROPs 8.4 ::: Epic vROPs 8.4 ::: Shared vROPs 7.0
vROPs Adapters in use: EpicCare & Horizon View Adapter 2.1
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ooajala
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for your input marinthal‌, however, this is only to customize the login UI. I am referring to the interface AFTER you have logged in.

--
*** If you like my response, please click "Like" below, if you think I answered your question to the best of my abilities, please mark post as Correct Answer ***

3x vROps Environments implemented across my organization. VDI vROPs 8.4 ::: Epic vROPs 8.4 ::: Shared vROPs 7.0
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi ooajala

Greetings!

Currently, It is not possible to customize the UI (the way you want) post login but I would like to hear more details from you like what and where exactly you want customization to the UI post login?

Cheers!

-Shivam

0 Kudos
ooajala
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Capture3.JPG

Can this be changed?

--

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Sorry for the late response. This cannot be changed.

0 Kudos