VMware Horizon Community
Erossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AppVol entitlements for AGDLP-Rule and different domains

Hi Guys,

my client have a large infrastructure with 10 different domains. Each of these have a two way trust to the main domain "maindomain.local".

My AppVol Servers and all VDI desktops are joined to the domain "maindomain.local". Users belongs to an other domain and is able to logon to the vdi pool.

We want to create one local domain group for each appstack.

For examlpe:

AppStack Name:           Office2013

local domain group:        maindomain.local\SW_AppStack_Office2013

Each Domain have a own local group (e.g. tenant.domain.local) with is a member of maindomain.local\SW_AppStack_Office2013

Users who should get this appstack will be a member of the local group --> tenant.domain.local

But it doesn't work with Appvolumes 2.12. My users doesn't get the appstack. I have to add all my local domain groups to the appstack entitlements.

This will not very handy in case of update an exsisting appstack. I have to remove all 10 domain local groups from the old appstack and assign all 10 local domain groups to the new one.

How can I solve this? It would be great to have an button to switch all entitlements to new appstacks.

Regards,

VM-Master

0 Kudos
1 Reply
hschimpf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We have the same Problem, Appstack 2.14.0.184 seems not able to lookup SID from trusted Domains is here any solution?

0 Kudos