VMware {code} Community
alfric
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.LookupServiceConnectionException

I am developping the vcenter plugin ,and i import the sample(extjs-chassis),but there no data display on the left side (no chassis object ).i don't know what happened.

the exception is

com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.LookupServiceConnectionException: The vSphere Web Client is missing the VMware Lookup Service configuration

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceImpl.createLookupService(LookupServiceImpl.java:229)

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceImpl.createLookupService(LookupServiceImpl.java:212)

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceImpl.getLookupServiceHolder(LookupServiceImpl.java:192)

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceImpl.find(LookupServiceImpl.java:162)

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceImpl.find(LookupServiceImpl.java:149)

at com.vmware.vise.vim.lookup.impl.LookupServiceExtensionManager.sessionStarted(LookupServiceExtensionManager.java:125)

at com.vmware.vise.security.DefaultAuthenticationProvider$1.run(DefaultAuthenticationProvider.java:646)

at com.vmware.vise.util.concurrent.QueuingCachedThreadPool$2.call(QueuingCachedThreadPool.java:557)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at com.vmware.vise.util.concurrent.QueuingCachedThreadPool$QueueProcessor.run(QueuingCachedThreadPool.java:866)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
laurentsd
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It sounds like a setup issue.  What SDK version are you using and did you follow the setup instructions steps by steps?

Do the other chassis samples work?  Do you have other errors in the Virgo log?

I would also recommend that you use the HTML SDK 6.5 released last November so that your plugin stay compatible with both the vSphere Web Client (Flex) and the vSphere HTML Client.

0 Kudos
alfric
Contributor
Contributor

thank you laurentsd.

I use the SDK6.0 .

I found that sometime There is ok.

And if i use sdk6.5 ,is it  compatible with vcenter 6.0.

Because there are many vcenter servers deployed including 6.0 and 6.5.

0 Kudos
alfric
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

I think that I can reproduce it.

When i deploy the UI and service bundle in the right order (first service bundle,second ui bundle), and i start the virgo server, and bundle starting order are right. Sometime there is no data in the left side.

But when I refresh  the UI bundle status by virgo Refresh-button,then i refresh Browser ,it worked well that all object data displayed.

I don't know what happend .

laurentsd

0 Kudos