VMware Communities
Totys2004
Contributor
Contributor

Version 8.5.3 нет сетевых подключений

Здравствуйте Помогите пожалуйста разобраться. У меня imac27 установлена mac os s установлена Version 8.5.3  и установлена windows 10. Все работало хорошо. Пока я не извлек какой то виртуальный диск или сетевой адаптер, через программу   windows "безопасное извлечение дисков" . Теперь не могу подключиться к интернету и создать интернет соединение.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Totys2004
Contributor
Contributor

Hello please Help to understand. I have a imac27 that has mac's os installed Version 8.5.3 and installed windows 10. Everything worked well. Until I learned what a virtual disk or a network adapter using the windows "safely remove disk" . Now I can't connect to the Internet and to create Internet connection.

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

Have you tried to shut down the guest completely? Then start it again?

(Do not use guest reboot, but a complete guest power off to make sure all the guest states have been cleared)

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos
Totys2004
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Thanks for shown interest in my request. Yes I closed the app and rebooted the operating system.

0 Kudos
Totys2004
Contributor
Contributor

on imac27 I have Internet connection. But the launch of windows 10 can't find available networks.

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

From what I understood you pressed eject network here on "Safely Remove Hardware .." option in your Windows 10.

pastedImage_0.png

I had never done that before as it's a bit of a weird option to have, but did just do so in order to reproduce your problem.

What turns out that happens is not that the Virtual Machine just temporarily ejects the NIC, instead it really removes the NIC from the virtual machine configuration.

Now that was unexpected...

So in order to get network connectivity back you will have to shut down your VM, go to "Settings" and add back a network adapter.

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos