VMware Edu & Cert Community
shahed_hasib
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

My today's VCIX6-NV exam experience-expecting a retake from VMware

Here is the mail that I sent at certification@vmware.com today after failing my VCIX NV Exam. Till did not receive any response.

Today I sit for VCIX6-NV ( code: 3V0-643) exam at the following Pearson VUE exam center:

ANUDIP FOUNDATION FOR SOCIAL WELFARE
VISHNU CHAMBERS
J4 , BLOCK GP
SALT LAKE, SECTOR 5
KOLKATA
WEST BENGAL 700091
INDIA

My candidate information is given below:

Candidate:MD SHAHED HASIB BHUIYAN
Candidate ID:‎VMW-00875471X-00355055‎
Registration ID:‎310379463‎

Pearson VUE Incident ID: 208418816

Site Number: 73157

Problem Description :

I could not access the lab well in first 30 to 35 minutes. Sometimes I could connect to my lab control center desktop but most of the time it was slow or in hang state(not working state). I reported the issue to The test center exam admin. The exam admin then issue a support request to Pearson VUE(incident ID is mentioned above). The exam admin requested for time extension but it was not successful. I failed with 244 marks. I strongly believe I could pass the exam.

It should be noted that I came to Kolkata, India from Bangladesh only for attending this exam. I will leave Kolkata on 9th Feb 2017. I am requesting for a re-take of the exam by 7th or 8th Feb 2017 without any further cost.

-----/------

the responsible person of exam center tried to understand VUE support that the candidate really suffered as stated and the candidate came from other country and also requested to extent the time for 30 minutes. But it was not happened.

this was the story of a person from a third world country. If I came from USA or from a first world country then they did that for me.

0 Kudos
0 Replies