Has there been decision already placed until when VCDX5 designs could be submitted ? Is there something like VCDX6-only-from-this-moment-on date set up ?
Associated question, if I may : we are group of people targeting March 2017 submission, each of us individually with different project. What happens if our submissions fail to be invited for defense in May - would we have to re-submit VCDX6 design in June or can we brush up the same design and re-submit in June ?
Thanks for reply !
Deadline for VCDX5-DCV initial submission is already passed as of June or July of this year (2017)
If you've already submitted a v5 design and defended, you can still re-defend for the foreseeable future (per Karl Childs, no expiry date for second/third defense on v5 as of yet)
If you haven't submitted your design yet, you can only submit for VCDX6-DCV now.