VMware Edu & Cert Community
Vicky777
Contributor
Contributor

Recent Garduate looking to do Vmware Certification. Help and Guidence needed

Hello everyone.

I am very new to the field of this Vmware. I would like to pursue my future career in the field of Networking. So I decided to do few certifications in order to improve my profile for pursuing a nice job. I came across Vmware Certifications which help me in improving my knowledge in the field of virtualization. I would like to know how to start  and from where to start these trainings. I just want to know how many versions it has, If yes Can I take any version. I came across VCA cloud which helps me a lot in my networking career. Can directly pursue that? or Do I need to do any basic Vmware certification. Please help me with your suggestions. You can mail me to Viveksandi7@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Vivek

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

‌VCA is the lowest tier of VMware certification, but many would consider VCP to be the standard level in terms of the job market.

Choose from the 4 solution areas on this page to read more about the typical requirements for a VCA and a VCP: VMware Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos