First I apologize for the delay in response. We are having an issue with the VMmark community notifications so I just saw your post now.
When a VMmark workload is not running, and therefore not producing output, VMmark cannot create the score file. The harness processes the .wrf files and if it cannot parse these, you get the result "Error: could not resolve start-time."
In your case, the OlioWeb1.wrf is causing the error. Its output is "Error: Could not find or load main class radlab.rain.Benchmark".
From what I have seen, this is caused by a corrupted file in the C:\vclient\olioweb directory. On your client1, please replace the C:\vclient\olioweb directory with a fresh copy from the prime client or from client0 and rerun.
Please feel free to post back here with any future issues you may see.
Thank you for the answer.
Actually i have figured it out a couple of days ago, since it was an only logical reason. So, i've fixed the problem with the failed component (OlioWeb1 in this case) and rerun the benchmark successfully.
Have a great day.
Alec, I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.