VMware Edu & Cert Community
gupra
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP DCV Fundamentals exam Query-Urgent

I am planning to appear for vmware datacenter virtualization fundamentals exam (version 6.0). i have the following queries. Request you to support me with clarifications as early as possible.

I am in Hyderabad, India.

1. Does all Pearson centers in Hyderabad allow vmware

fundamentals exam ??

2. How many questions will be there ??

3. What would be the qualifying score ??

4. What is the time allowed ??

5. I have already paid the fee for funda exam. while booking it will 

ask for the funda voucher details ??

6. When is the last date for taking / or expiration of DCV Funda

exam

7. Any negative marking ??

8. How would i get the certificate ??

9. I would also appreciate any suggestions for preparing this exam.

10. what is the exam code for this -- Vmware Datacenter virtualization fundamentals exam (version 6.0)

I would welcome for further suggestions if any.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

And that's here on the exam page, which you'd have seen if you'd followed the VCA6-DCV link I posted before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I'm not 100% sure which exam you're actually asking about, as the only "Fundamentals" exam I know is for VCA6-DCV, not a VCP.

This VCA6-DCV page has a link for the Fundamentals exam where you can get answers to most of your questions.

If however you did mean VCP6-DCV, then you'd need to do a vSphere Foundations exam as part of the process - you can find more about that exam through the link on the VCP6-DCV page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
gupra
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Thanks for the quick info.

I think VCA6-DCV is right as you suggested. However i would appreciate if you can guide me on the following further.

1. How many questions will be there ??

2. What would be the qualifying score ??

3. What is the time allowed ??

4. Any negative marking ??

5. I would also appreciate any suggestions for preparing this exam.(in fact i have gone thru the 2.5 hrs video for this course) Would this suffice or further preperation is required ???

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

And that's here on the exam page, which you'd have seen if you'd followed the VCA6-DCV link I posted before.

0 Kudos
gupra
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks a ton for your support.

0 Kudos