Hello, I am using the Horizon 6.6 version. Every time I refactor the desktop pool, I get this error. Every time you have to restart vcenter to work properly, we are the same problem. Is your problem solved?
Is the connections between Horizon Connection server, Composer server and vCenter server configured correctly? please check them again
Also give more information about your Linked-Clone Desktop Pool that you want to clone by the Composer server ...
However can you deploy any desktop from this pool or before cloning any VM you saw this error?Please mark my comment as the Correct Answer if this solution resolved your problem
1, the connection server, composer server, vcenter server connection are normal
2, composer server linked clone desktop is Windows 7 Professional
3, there will be PBM.fault error message when refactoring
4, through my experiment, I manually restart the vimPBSM service, doing refactoring action. I found this error during refactoring, but some of the information is different, so the initial determination should be due to the problem of this service, there will be PBM.Fault error, the following is the error message when I am doing the experiment:
View Composer Fault: Unexpected VC fault from View Composer (Unknown) - Unknown - <fault xsi:type="SystemError" xmlns="urn:internalvim25" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema -instance">
<reason>PBM error occurred during PreCloneCheckCommonCallback: Unable to connect due to positive rejection by the target computer. : The remote service is not running, OR is overloaded, OR a firewall is rejecting connections.</reason>
I hope to help my friends who have encountered this problem, and thank you for your answer.
I mention a list of possible causes for "View Composer Fault Unexpected" errors that you can investigate for resolving the issue:
1. Check health of generated snapshot for the linked-clone desktop pool that may be corrupted
2. If there is a Distributed vSwitch in your VI, please check remaining ports on dvPortGroup. There must be available ports for connecting VMs of linked-clone desktop pool to that dvPortGroup.
3. Check host's path to the datastore
4. If you upgraded a host and didn't reboot it, do it before deploying new VMs of this desktop pool
5. If you define and set a new account in the vSphere environment that is dedicated for composer server operations, please check the required permissions for that credential is set.
6. If the Composer server stores the VCSA credential in an encrypted format, is it updated or not? (It's about SviWebService.exe.config file)Please mark my comment as the Correct Answer if this solution resolved your problem