VMware Edu & Cert Community
HeineD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Vsphere Client in VCAP6 Deplay exams

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the traditional client will be available in the new VCAP6 Deploy exams (DCV and DTA), or if I have to prepare using the dreaded (and soon to be retired) web client for everything. I know we need to use the web clientfor advanced stuff, but I prefer the old one for console and other simple tasks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There are pages for each individual exam where you can see objectives, resources, and tools.

There are mentions of both the vSphere Client and vSphere Web Client on the page for the VCAP6-DCV Deploy exam: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Deployment Beta Exam

The exam beta has closed, and the final version is released soon - I doubt the tools available and used will alter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos