VMware Edu & Cert Community
k0j1r0
Contributor
Contributor

Asking about off line study matelial

Good morning,

i'm studying the VCA6- Air foundamentals.

i would ask if there is  off-line materials like a pdf of the slides, because it's easier to study (read on the pc's screen isn't the best way) and i don't have every time a connection.

best regards.

thanks

4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've moved this thread to the VCA forum area, since that's why you're looking for materials.

I assume you mean the exam for VCA6-CMA and the VMware Cloud Fundamentals training.

You can't access PPT or PDF copies of official training content, but the exam preparation page gives you links to various files you can use to help you prepare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
BoneTrader
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

i found the product datasheets very helpful for my VCA Certifications (DCV and CMA), may also be helpful for you...

0 Kudos
rosyidiysor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello BoneTrader‌,

Could you give me datasheets for VCA certification?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You can find them all via this page: VMware Virtualization Products for Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops, and Data Center | United State...

Which ones you will need depend on which VCA you're attempting - there is a VCA in each of the 4 solution tracks: VMware Certification

In fact, it looks like the exam objectives pages link you to the specific datasheets (and other documents) - here's VCA6-DTM for example: VCA6-DTM Exam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog