3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2016 12:32 PM by cinek22

VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] - On Demand - valid for VCP6-DCV?

cinek22 Lurker

I passed both my exams and now need to do a course. I was hoping to do https://mylearn.vmware.com/myCourseAvail_ct.cfm?s=68750&user=1334272&c=64235&ui=www_eduVMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] - On Demand as it doesn't involve me taking time off work. Is this course valid for VCP6-DCV to get certified? The only reason I'm asking is that even tho it's listed on the site, if I login to mylearn and click on the link under training plan, I get the following message:

VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] - On Demand is not currently available in VMware Education or any other portals.

Click here to send a message to the college administrator to request this course.

If I however click on this course from the requirements page (VCP6-DCV Certification) it works fine and allows me to pay for the course. Just want to double check that if I complete the on demand course it will count towards the certification