VMware Edu & Cert Community
nscenter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

be a partner as individual.

Good day everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to register as partner but I have not any company, is there a way to get the partner status as individual?

I found this thread Re: Partner Course and tried to do it the same way but on registering the email address I got an error that says I must use a valid company email address.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't know if you can still register as a partner as an individual.

There are program and contact links on this page: VMware Partner Programs: Requirements and Benefits | VMware United Kingdom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
nscenter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

thanks for reply

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

If you would be paying for your own training, you have the option of using a VMware IT Academy - these academies are colleges and universities who have a partnership with VMware. Their classes are still authorised for VCP certification, and some will accept remote students and offer the training online.

One such VITA is Stanly Community College - they're well known for their VMware training - you can learn more and join the waitlist for their training here: https://www.stanly.edu/future-students/continuing-education/technology-courses/vmware-vsphere-instal...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
nscenter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

sorry for confusing .   I'm already VCP for about 3 years and my certification expires on 2017.  But unfortunately I had make no gains on my income as expected being a VCP.   That's why I'm looking another ways to get working on projects as certified consultant or freelance.

Thanks.

0 Kudos