2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2016 9:03 AM by befreeman

Question regarding vRA7 Register a System Workflow Subscription

pankajchhabra Novice

Hello,

Could some one please let me know the format for Version and Criteria fields in the vRA7 Register a System Workflow Subscription.

Thanks,
      Pankaj

• 1. Re: Question regarding vRA7 Register a System Workflow Subscription
          befreeman Enthusiast

I got it to work.  I first created the subscription in vRA that had the criteria I wanted.

Then I created a test workflow that had a scriptable task in it.  The input parameter is a vCACCAFE:WorkflowSubscription. The code in the scriptable was simple:

var criteria = vCACCAFEEBSHelper.getCriteriaFromWorkflowSubscription(workflowSubscription);

System.log(criteria);

Running this logged out the criteria I needed as a string.

To make my life simple in the workflow running the "Register a tenant workflow subscription", I created another scriptable to populate the criteria:

var criteriaObj =

// pasted output from running the test workflow mentioned above

var criteria = JSON.stringify(criteriaObj);

As for the version, I left it null.  The priority I set to 'PUBLISHED'

• 2. Re: Question regarding vRA7 Register a System Workflow Subscription
            befreeman Enthusiast

I updated to vRA 7.0.1 and started getting an error about the version.  Instead of null, I know have to set it to "0.0.0".