VMware Edu & Cert Community
wynnert
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCAP6 Beta Results - When?

HI all,

I'm wondering if anyone has seen a stray tweet or blog entry with an aspirational date for the VCAP6 Design beta results?

The VCP6-DCV was 4-5 months and I'd like to think it would be a little quicker this time!

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erickbm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

They have a Beta Exam Status tab on this page: Certification Program Beta Exams This shows the anticipated score report release dates for each of the new VCAP6 exams. For VCAP6-DCV Design, it says 6/23/16.

Erick Marshall vExpert 15/16, VCAP-DTA, VCPx3, MCSE, MCITPx2, MCSAx2, MCTSx3, MCPx2, A+, Network+, UCP

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Final exams are due by the end of May, in theory you should get your beta results around the same time as the exams go GA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
erickbm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

They have a Beta Exam Status tab on this page: Certification Program Beta Exams This shows the anticipated score report release dates for each of the new VCAP6 exams. For VCAP6-DCV Design, it says 6/23/16.

Erick Marshall vExpert 15/16, VCAP-DTA, VCPx3, MCSE, MCITPx2, MCSAx2, MCTSx3, MCPx2, A+, Network+, UCP
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

My educated guess was pretty accurate then 🙂

I didn't know that page existed, thanks 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos