VMware Edu & Cert Community
Durranpt
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Retake Policy

Good Evening All,

I just failed the DCD550 by 17 points, so I wanted to rebook it asap. However the website says 7 days retake, but the score card says 14 days.

Does anyone now what one I should follow?

Thanks

Paul

Certification Policies and Agreements

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

‌I would go with the website page you linked to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

‌I would go with the website page you linked to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
engineerakshay
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

And I guess the subsequent retake would be a paid one, right?

i.e. no free-of-cost retakes or discounts on subsequent retakes?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

It doesn't look like there are any retake promotions on at the moment: VMware Training & Certification Promotions (Global)