4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 1:30 PM by LP

Unable to start any labs redirecting to home page

LP Novice

Hello,

I am unable to start any labs. After about 1:40 mins showing starting lab it redirects to the starting home page even i don't appear to be logged in.

I am trying to start the HOL-SDC-1610 lab. Can anyone please help ?

I already checked my laptop time settings and its correct.

-LP

• 1. Re: Unable to start any labs redirecting to home page
          DougBaer Master
          VMware Employees

Hello LP,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the labs. I am able to start a lab without issue. including HOL-SDC-1610, so I do not believe it is a system-wide issue. Have you been able to access them successfully in the past?

Usually an issue like you describe has to do with your browser not being set to allow 3rd Party Cookies. Please look for a setting like that in your browser and ensure that you at least allow 3rd Party Cookies from *.projectnee.com.

If that does not resolve the issue on its own, you might also try clearing the cookies for the *.labs.vmware.com and *.projectnee.com domains in your web browser.

As a third step, if you are on a corporate network with an application proxy like WebSense, that might be getting in the way. Accessing the labs from another network is an option in this case.

-Doug

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Unable to start any labs redirecting to home page
            LP Novice

Thanks for your response Doug.

After looking at some other posts, i believe it might be an issue with my corporate network and i have to go through an authenticated proxy.

I can access the page start the lab and then nothing works.

Is there any solution for me which i can do locally on my laptop ?

-LP

• 3. Re: Unable to start any labs redirecting to home page
              DougBaer Master
              VMware Employees

Unfortunately, if your only access to the Internet from your corporate network is via the authenticated proxy, there is nothing that you can change on your local machine to make a difference.

In these cases, our users typically must access the labs from their home networks or a public access point rather than the corporate network.

-Doug