VMware Cloud Community
basteku73
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Target Sites - Status unknown and Connection Issue

Hi Smiley Happy

Another problem Smiley Happy

Three sites, in every site is deployed vSphere Replication (6.0.0.1) and Site Recovery Manager (6.0.0.1) but in this patricular situation I think this is not important.

vCenter version 6.0 U1 (3018524).

SSO is configured in multisite option.

I tried to upgrade vSphere Replication to version 6.1 but its failed .I had an issue with registering after upgrade with vcenter with error keytool error: 1 and check configuration of DB.

I decided to revert changes and deleted this upgraded appliance (I've deleted extention from mob interface and deleted solution user from SSO) and deployed new one. With this new one is everything ok but with others two I have a big issue (there are a lot of configured replications are going), In manage tab --> Target Sites one is in status unknown (paired with other site with old one vSphere Replication Appliance) and second is in status connection issue (paired earlier with this new one, which was upgraded and next deleted). When I try to reconnect or disconect or do anything I get en error:

"The "Reconnect site" operations failed for the entity with the following error message:

No pairing found for HMMSs: 425125251521 <=> 41414141

Couse:

No pairing found for HMMS: 425125251521 <=> 41414141"

Of course numbers in this error are simulated.

So, I can pair new one vRA with this old ones but I cannot pair old one with other old one.

Please help how to fix this.

Regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos
0 Replies