VMware Edu & Cert Community
HateBeingtheNoo
Contributor
Contributor

Does this make sense? - VCA6-DTM video from VMWare

I'm getting pretty frustrated with the VCA6 level exams and studying.  After having a lot of difficultly believing I didn't pass the VCA6-DCV exam (felt like there were maybe 5 or 6 questions on the entire test I wasn't entirely sure about) I decided to look at the DCA6-DTM exam.  On the first section of that training video, it doesn't matter what I answers I enter for the quiz I get the "You did not select the correct response" message.  As much as I want to certify with VMware I'm getting to a point where I'm beginning to reconsider.

I will edit that the View and Mirage entries on the top image should be reversed for the correct entries, however the "correct" answers window at the bottom would seem to be incorrect. Those answers are static regardless of what is entered in the initial quiz screen.

result.png

3 Replies
AcuityIS
Contributor
Contributor

Makes a lot of sense, I am seeing the same thing with a practice exam. I work with the practice exams to help warm up for VCP. Getting the same thing practicing no matter what answer I give it. I like a good challenge but not something set up to fail you on purpose.

HateBeingtheNoo
Contributor
Contributor

sounds like we're brothers in arms here.

I was saying to someone yesterday pretty much what you said at the end there. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Report this to certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos