VMware Edu & Cert Community
Deano123
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCP550 retakes

Ok after months of study, lab work using the Sybex VCP5-DCV book and two exams I now realize that something is missing...But i don;t know what

First attempt was made without the lab environment and I scored 238, second attempt had lab work and still only 259.  So the question is really has any else passed this exam using the Sybex resource or do I need to be looking elsewhere.  Any magic tips would be greatly appreciated, but please no dump recommendations, just solid well used resources, preferably free

Dean

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

‌I've heard good things about the study guide you can get from here: Free study guides for VCAP5-DCA and VCP5-DCV exams

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I also meant to add: Focus every single thing you read or do around the exam blueprint - and I would refer to the documentation, after all that's what is used to validate all the exam items...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos