VMware Cloud Community
sdavros
Contributor
Contributor

Dynamic Presentation in Application Services Catalog Item

Is there a way to dynamically populate input properties in the interface for app services blueprint request? I need to offer the user the ability to select a policy from a list, rather than knowing up  front the policies and typing it in. Is this possible?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sdavros
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have an answer for this? Maybe if I explain the question a bit better it might help

For my Application Services Application I have a number of services that require inputs, these are variable inputs that might have a number of different values which the person requesting the application may not want or need to know up front. I would like to be able to pre-populate a selection item with values for the person deploying the application to choose, from vRA catalog.

The GUI for service property inputs from the vRA catalog items screen is absolutely shocking by the way. Really really terrible. Also, the vco client GUI and the vRA guis in general for resource actions and services leave a lot to be desired, will these be updated in future versions?

0 Kudos
sdavros
Contributor
Contributor

nobody?

0 Kudos