VMware {code} Community
salil3
Contributor
Contributor

Not able to access sample SolarSystem workflows, policies and actions from within VRO client

I am not able to access the sample workflows, action elements and policies from VRO client after deploying/installing the plugin for sample solar system.

Steps followed are below. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

1. I downloaded the VRO plugin sdk and installed the eclipse support for the same.

2. From Eclipse created the new VMware Development Kit project -> Create vCenter Orchestrator plugin-in project from Samples -> Create Solar System Plug-in project"

3. Updated the maven-build.properties file (in workspace) to set the right value for "o11n.root.path" In my case I set it to "C\:/VRO/VMware-VCO-Plug-In-SDK-5.5.0-1285527/VMware-VCO-Plug-In-SDK/samples"

4.  Executed the ant command from root i.e. VRO-Workspace\sample-solar, .dar file gets created successfully under dist folder of the workspace.

5.  From the VRO configuration page under plugins tab pointed the newly created plugin for solar system i.e. .dar and clicked upload and install

6. Plugged installed successfully as I can see the Solar system plug-in objects in the inventory of VRO client

7. But under workflows tab I don't see any folder named "Sample" or "SolarSystem". Also I search in the workflow tab there is no workflow related to solar system

8. Same is true for Actions tab

9. Same is true for policies under Adminster mode.

Please let me know if anything wrong with above steps.

0 Kudos
0 Replies