VMware Edu & Cert Community
James2000k
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Can anyone recommend either a hands on training Center or School that teaches CCNA/CCNP on long island ny. Also does anyone know where to take these cert examine on long island ny or nyc

Yes I want to know if any can recommend a small hands on training center for CCNA/CCNP and VMware Training as well. I took the VCP boot camp but need more. Also does anyone know where to take those cert exams in either Long Island NY or NYC

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James2000k
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok thank you for the link i already find a location from the site so this is a good thing.  I am looking into the CCNA/CCNP site you provided as well

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This allows you to look at VMware training by location: VMware Education - Courses by Location

You can search for PearsonVUE testing centres here: Locate a test center - Select exam category :: VMware

No idea about Cisco stuff - you could try asking here: TechExams.net IT Certification Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
James2000k
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok thank you for the link i already find a location from the site so this is a good thing.  I am looking into the CCNA/CCNP site you provided as well

0 Kudos