VMware Edu & Cert Community
ali9090
Contributor
Contributor

vcp-nv authorization

I sent email to VMWARE on 8th of this month for VCP-NV for authorization using my current CCNA credentials and they responded back that they will reply back in 2 days with a vmware case number. Till now I have not heard back from them , I tried sending  a reminder but no reply.

Is this something normal . It has been around 10 days now

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

So you're following these instructions: Cisco Cetriication Verification Request

It doesn't usually take 10 days for the team to respond.

If you do communicate with the team again, be sure to include the original case number in the subject and body of the email as well as all the information mentioned on the linked page above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ali9090
Contributor
Contributor

I called them yesterday and they told me that as per system my case is yet to be viewed and is in Que  but they havnt responded back through email. I am concerned because on 22nd the cisco verification tool link will expire and today is 19.

Is there vmware employee here in this forum who can help, i can provide my case number here.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

So your Cisco certification is expiring?

From the VMware side you have til January 31st 2016 for this path to be available for VCP-NV and VCP6-NV.

I am an employee although I'm not connected to the team. As you've spoken to them I doubt there's anything I could do to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ali9090
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help here. They replied me and it looks good now.

0 Kudos