1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2017 5:57 PM by sathyay2k

    Client Integration Plug-In 6.0 installed but not working

    squalli Lurker

      Hi All,

       

      After installing the Client Integration Plug-in 6.0 it seems to be installed normaly because its listed at the Microsfot Feature List but it isn't installed at the plug-ins of each browser I tryed. Im running a Windows 8.1 with by now IE11, Chrome and Firefox. I've tried reinstalling and I've tried to install the Plugin at an other PC, its the same prloblem there. I've noticed that I'am not the only one with this problem but all solutions, e.g. using firefox instead of crome does not work ...

       

      Hopfully someone has an idea to solve this issue

       

      Thanks and cheers

      squalli

        1 2 Previous Next