3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2015 8:16 AM by BKNZC

    Client Integration broken by Chrome v42

    SGSCIT Lurker

      I started my computer today to find that my client integrations in Chrome were not working.  Did the normal things of restarting the browser, re-installing the integrations etc with no luck.  They weren't even showing in my list of add-ins in Chrome.

       

      I did a heap of trawling and found the following blog:  http://www.vmspot.com/chrome-42-breaks-the-vsphere-web-client-integration-plugin/

       

      Checked my version and sure enough Chrome had auto updated to v42.  Thankfully, Matt had provided the answer!  Simply enter chrome://flags/#enable-npapi in chrome and enable the npapi option.  Restart chrome and you are away.

       

      Hopefully this helps.

       

      Cheers

       

      Pete