VMware Edu & Cert Community
MahmoudAtallah
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware certification & Exam Voucher

Hi All,

I'm new to VMware certification, so looking for some clarification on some questions.

I got offer from Indian company for VCP Certification‏ . ( Online Training & Exam Voucher )

NOW My Question is, if i got this training then used this exam voucher in my country , i 'll certified or i have to take training from local company , also how i can figure if this company partner with VM or not

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If i got this training then used this exam voucher in my country, I'll certified or i have to take training from local company?

Both the training and certification programs are global, you can take the exam in any country regardless of where you attend the training.

How i can figure if this company partner with VM or not?

What's the name of the company? They need to be a VMware Authorised Training Center.

You can see if their courses are listed on the VMware website here: VMware Education - Courses by Location

Or you could email education@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If i got this training then used this exam voucher in my country, I'll certified or i have to take training from local company?

Both the training and certification programs are global, you can take the exam in any country regardless of where you attend the training.

How i can figure if this company partner with VM or not?

What's the name of the company? They need to be a VMware Authorised Training Center.

You can see if their courses are listed on the VMware website here: VMware Education - Courses by Location

Or you could email education@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
MahmoudAtallah
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for your replay ,

To be more clear ,

i will get training online from India then i will go for exam in Qatar So that's OK , or i have to take both in same place.

Company Name :

Cloudengineer IT Training & Services, India.

cloudengineer.in

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

As I mentioned in my first reply, you can take the exam in any country regardless of where you attend the training - this also applies to taking the training online.

I've not heard of Cloudengineer, but from what I can see they are a VATC - they are listed on a search I did for Mumbai using the link I posted above.

Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 09.33.15.png

deltaman2012
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi, Could you please confirm whether this training is delivered online? How much is the cost?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Some training providers offer live online or self paced versions of various VMware courses. The cost varies from provider to provider.

VMware offer their own training directly, plus have VMware Authorised Training Center partners.

You can do more research here: VMware Education

0 Kudos
cram1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello, is there a such thing as an discount exam voucher? I have taken many cisco exams using such vouchers. Please advise, thank you.

0 Kudos
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

There are no current discounts, but you can always look here for our latest offers: VMware Training & Certification Promotions (Global)

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos