VMware Cloud Community
raptorirl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

CloudClient Access to Catalog

Hi There,

I'm looking at using CloudClient for the provisioning of VM's , and appear to be running into a permissions issue.

I've an 'Admin' account on vCAC , and that can request a VM no problems, (vra catalog request submit)

However, with a standard user, that has access to build a VM via the GUI, and can do so successfully, but when they request the same via CloudClient I get :

Error : 403 Forbidden

They're (well, me ) is definitely logged in ( vra login isauthenticated catalog : true)

I don't want to have to open out the Account to an 'admin' account, any pointers?

Thanks in Advance ,

John.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I can't seem to do a lot of things unless I am logged in as an admin.  With a normal user account I can't deploy an item from the catalog.

0 Kudos
Sateesh_vCloud

I believe "Entitlement to Catalog/offering is missing for the normal user" in both cases

Can you double check that one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me @ www.vmwareguruz.com Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you found it useful T. Sateesh VCIX-NV, VCAP 5-DCA/DCD,VCP 6-NV,VCP 5 DCV/Cloud/DT, ZCP IBM India Pvt. Ltd
0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

No that is not the issue.

0 Kudos
raptorirl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No not entitlement, as if the 'normal user' logs into the GUI they can see the catalog items fine.

0 Kudos