VMware Horizon Community
hurdle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

View 6 - Adding HTML to CS

I just recently installed View 6.  Now management has decided they wanted to add html support.  I see that you can remove the html from the connection server via add/removie programs, but I did not see in the install guide, where you can add it post install.  Am I going to be forced to just do a new new install of the CS or is there an easier way?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mpryor
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

That's a miss in the release - before 6.0 it used to be a separately distributed installer but it looks like it hasn't been put out as an individual download since being integrated to the main one, in case someone wants to add it later.

The simplest solution is to uninstall and reinstall the CS - this really won't take long, since you leave the existing data intact it should only be a simple click-through on the install wizard and no configuration items will be needed (beyond checking that box for HTML access).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mpryor
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

That's a miss in the release - before 6.0 it used to be a separately distributed installer but it looks like it hasn't been put out as an individual download since being integrated to the main one, in case someone wants to add it later.

The simplest solution is to uninstall and reinstall the CS - this really won't take long, since you leave the existing data intact it should only be a simple click-through on the install wizard and no configuration items will be needed (beyond checking that box for HTML access).

0 Kudos