1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2015 11:54 AM by PeterYacoub

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./check.pl line 391

EMCOM Lurker

hello

i am receiving the following error at execution of the scrip: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./check.pl line 391. Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at ./check.pl line 671.

line 391 = $summary_start .= "<tr><td>".$sc->about->fullName."</td><td>$system_name</td><td>".$sc->about->instanceUuid."</td></tr>\n";

line 674 = foreach my $cluster(sort {$a->name cmp $b->name} @$cluster_views) {

i have installed the vMA on the server esxi free  and try to execute the scrips i am using the verion from pastebin with the following command:

./check.pl -server 10.32.1.253  --username root --password ******* --type vcenter --conf healthCheck.conf --email yes

what is going wrong?

ok so far i found the script runs if i use  --type host ( the report is generated and emaild ) but the error in line 391

output : 

Generating VMware vSphere Health Report v5.5.0 "vmware_health_report.html" ...

This can take a few minutes depending on the size of your environment.

Get a cup of coffee/tea/beer and check out http://www.virtuallyghetto.com

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./check.pl line 391.

Start Time: 10-16-2014 11:43:38

End   Time: 10-16-2014 11:43:42

Duration  : 4 Seconds

Geetings Erwin