VMware Edu & Cert Community
JPM300
Commander
Commander

What does it take to be an "Advanced Pearson Vue VMware Testing Center"?

Hello all,

I talked to Perason Vue about this and got no where sadly.   I was curious as to what it takes to become a Pearson Vue testing center for VMware?  As the city I live in has Pearson Vue testing centers where you can write your VCP, however I am unable to write the VCAP exams locally and have to travel 4 hours everytime I want to attempt an exam.  I have talked to both testing centers in the city and they seem to have gotten little to no information on how to achive this as well from Pearson Vue.

Does anyone at VMware know what it takes to make a PearsonVue VMware testing center an "Advanced" testing center.  From what I have seen from both VMware World's testing center and the one I travel to, it doesn't look any different then the testing centers I have locally in the city???

Thanks again,

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

"Select" is the designation that PearsonVUE give to testing centres that VMware will use for VCAP exams, there's some info here: Pearson VUE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
JPM300
Commander
Commander

Thanks scott,

I noticed there is an applicatoin form to become a testing center but it doesn't say much about the select, however there is a link to a regional rep that can hopefully get me some anwsers

Thanks again,

0 Kudos