VMware Cloud Community
thepj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Microsoft Active Directory Content Pack Question

So I have installed the content pack for Microsoft Active Directory, and it works well for what it has been designed for.

Would it be possible to add another section for File Integrity Monitoring? This is a requirement for PCI compliance, and would be a great addition to this content back dashboard!

Figured I would ask in here, before making it a feature request, to see if it could possibly be just added on the fly 😉

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sflanders
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

OK, the Windows content pack has been updated to include object auditing! Please take a look and reply back with any feedback. If this addresses your question could you please mark the question as answered? Thanks for the feedback!

Hope this helps! === If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful". ===

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sflanders
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Yes, do you have logs you can send me? With the logs the content pack could be updated.

Hope this helps! === If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful". ===
0 Kudos
sflanders
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Just following up to see if you have any logs.

0 Kudos
thepj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I sent them in, hopefully you will find good things!

0 Kudos
thepj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

So I think I did it!

However, this shouldn't be considered production because there might be MORE fields/values regarding File Integrity than I found.

I hope my struggles learning Regex helps others requiring this for PCI compliance! Feel free to name the new section of the Content Pack for this "Super Amazing File Integrity" 😉

FI1.png

FI2.PNG

FI3.PNG

FI4.png

EDIT: Bonus!! I have attached the Content "Pack" that I was able to make this with, it is obviously an extremely basic starting point.

sflanders
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

OK, the Windows content pack has been updated to include object auditing! Please take a look and reply back with any feedback. If this addresses your question could you please mark the question as answered? Thanks for the feedback!

0 Kudos
thepj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This is awesome! Thanks for all the help making this possible 🙂

0 Kudos