0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 7:44 AM by lucyweller

Virtual Team Survey

lucyweller Lurker

All

I am a part-time student at Southampton Solent University, studying BA (HONS) Business Studies. As part of my final year project I am carrying out a study to critically determine the factors for high performance within virtual teams. A virtual team is a group of individuals that are geographically dispersed; they work through the means of communication technology to carry out their daily tasks. Carrying out this research will help enable me to gain an appreciation of the advantages and disadvantages of virtual teams for both the business and the individuals within them. It will also enable me to understand the boundaries that might affect the performance of a virtual team; I would then use this data to make recommendations to maximise the performance of virtual teams. I would be grateful if you could take some time to give me your opinion by completing this short survey. All data received will remain anonymous and protected at all times.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ceork2McYeWU7P__ziwTTOzad28NndaqNKuWCf5z5Fk/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Thanks

Lucy