VMware Edu & Cert Community
crawfordm
Expert
Expert

Marking & returning to questions

I watched the VCAP-DCD Boot-camp on vBrownBag back in Nov 2013.  It was mentioned that they were close to fixing the test to allow for questions to be marked for review and returning to questions.  I sat the VCAP-DCD exam on 25 March and you still can not return to a question once it has been answered.  Is this something they are still working on or they not considering to implement this feature anymore?

Thanks

Marc Crawford

------------------------------------------------------------------ If you found this answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. Thanks, Marc Crawford CCNA, MCSE, MCTS, A+, Net+, Sec +, VCA-WM, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-NV, VCP-NV, VCP-DCV, VCP, VCAP5-DCA http://gplus.to/marccrawford http://blog.marccrawford.com @uber_tech_geek
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
JoshuaAndrewsVM

In the pipeline to be resolved.  Hopefully very soon.

jroyale
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have recently sat the DCD twice, and failed both times with 270.

On both occasions I was able to review and made changes to my design scenario questions.

I am now concerned that this may have caused me more issues if the review option has caused loss of my designs..

VCAP5-DCA / DCD
0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Have you heard back from certification@vmware.com yet?

0 Kudos
jroyale
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I heard back from an employee who said design questions could not be re scored, but had passed my queries to the technical team.  He said they would get back to me.  He also told me it was his last day at VMware so I'm a bit worried I'll not hear anything else.

VCAP5-DCA / DCD
0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Since I keep replying to you I would not worry much about not hearing back at all.

I'll email the technical lead for that exam again and see what is going on .  What were the dates for your exam?

0 Kudos
jroyale
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

28th April and the 13th May...

Thanks for looking into this...

VCAP5-DCA / DCD
0 Kudos
vfk
Expert
Expert

Hi,

Do you know if this has been fixed yet?  This has been in the pipeline for some time now.

Thanks

--- If you found this or any other answer helpful, please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. vfk Systems Manager / Technical Architect VCP5-DCV, VCAP5-DCA, vExpert, ITILv3, CCNA, MCP
0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

Welcome Back Button (VCAP5-DCD) | SOSTech

Yes, marking and returning to questions has been fixed for the DCD 5.0 exam.

0 Kudos
virtualinstall
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sitting this exam in a few weeks so this is good to know, altough given the tight time constraints I don't expect a lot of reviewing to be happening.

0 Kudos