- Migrate all VM's to a different cluster or shutdown and delete VM's
- Shutdown ESX server
- Right click on ESX server and click remove
- If host was connected to Distributed Switch, then go to the Distributed switch, click on the hosts tab and remove any of the hosts that have been deleted
- Once all ESX servers have been removed from cluster then the cluster can be deleted
Thankyou for the responce.
Do I need to do any action at storage level like LUN,LUN path etc.
What type of storage are you using? FC, FCOE, iSCSI, NFS?
Then next step would be -
6. Remove WWN/WWPN from any initiator group and remove and LUN masking & Zoning on FC Switch.